Endow the Arts Center
Create Lasting Support for the Arts
To ensure that the work of your community arts center continues into the future, consider a legacy gift to The Arts Center in your will or trust when estate planning. Gifts can also be made so you can see the impact of your support.
The Arts Center Endowment Fund was established to support programs, special projects, and operations of The Arts Center. Over the years friends of The Arts Center have made generous gifts for the long-term sustainability of our work. Legacy Gifts are a wonderful way to give back and ensure The Arts Center can fulfill our mission.
Since June 2023 all Endowed and Agency Funds are managed by the Benton Community Foundation‘s professional staff and financial advisors. Along with our TAC Agency Endowment, the following funds fulfill the original intents of generous legacy donors.
Ensure that your favorite arts program and arts services provider continues for many years to come. Everyone can donate any amount directly to any of these funds:
- TAC Agency Endowment
- TAC Agency Fund for Arts Engagement
- TAC Agency Fund for Staff Salaries
- The Emily Steele Sculpture Collection Fund: A Donor Designated Fund Supporting The Arts Center
- The Hester Coucke Exhibitions Fund: A Donor Designated Fund Supporting The Arts Center
- The Howland Fund to Encourage Public Participation in Art: A Donor Designated Fund Supporting The Arts Center
- The Steele Family Endowment: A Donor Designated Fund Supporting Arts Exhibitions at The Arts Center
There may be tax benefit opportunities for supporting the future of The Arts Center and receiving tax relief. Please check with your accountant.
If you plan on remembering The Arts Center in your will, we kindly ask you to let us know via a Letter of Intent.
We are incredibly grateful to donors who choose to support The Arts Center through endowment gifts.
For More Information: Contact Executive Director, Cynthia Spencer at 541-754-1551, Ext. 654.