Become a Member Today!
Join our vibrant creative community as a catalyst for equitable access to and engagement with the arts.
Enjoy perks of membership along with a year of transformative art experiences.
Your tax-deductible membership helps to ensure that arts experiences and activities in the community continue to grow and thrive.
Sustaining donors make a big impact with a convenient monthly donation:
Annual membership is available in many levels:
$250 Business Memberships:
Student and Intro Member Benefits:
- 10% Discount on ArtShop & Gallery purchases year-round and beautiful Exhibition Postcards mailed to you
- Member-only and early entry for special events (Membership Meeting, March 23; Pre-Owned Art Sale, May 27, 2023)
- Member Early drop-off for the Howland Community Open Exhibit
Friend Level Benefits include above, plus:
- One-time 20% discount in The ArtShop
- 10% Discount on youth arts classes and adventures
Supporter Level Benefits include above, plus:
- Discount on one class and/or special event TBD
- NARM Card for free admission to over 1200 museums around the world. (16 locations in Oregon, including Albany Regional Museum, Corvallis Museum, Coos History Museum, Hallie Ford Museum, and Historic Deepwood Estate (Salem), Pacific Maritime Heritage Center (Newport), Jordan Schnitzer Museum, and Museum of Natural and Cultural History (Eugene).
Patron Level Benefits include above, plus:
- Recognition in the Gallery via the Digital Thank You Screen
Visionary and Leadership Level Benefits include above, plus options to explore with us :
- Discounted Gallery Rental
- Special gallery tour with our Curator and exhibiting artists (subject to availability)
- Coffee/tea chats with a Board member and the Executive Director
Double your Impact and Receive a Tax Credit!
Through the Oregon Cultural Trust your Arts Center membership makes you eligible for an Oregon Cultural Tax Credit. Get more info Oregon Cultural Trust Website
If you prefer paper: Print and fill-out a Membership Form downloadable PDF
For more information on NARM: North American Reciprocal Museum Association