Stay Safe; Stay Connected:
We are open to the public Thurs-Sat, 12-5 pm. Masks and physical distancing required.
Like many organizations, we have created protocols to keep everyone safe when you visit the Galleries and ArtShop.
- September 4-October 17, 2020: Susan Johnson Retrospective
- September 2-September 24, 2020: Fresh Take on Seascapes | Katie Dillard
- September 12: 2nd Saturday Arts Day — Indigo Tye-Dyeing
- Saturday, October 10, 2020, 6 pm: Art for the Heart Virtual Gala Fundraiser
THANK YOU for your understanding in these unusual times.
A number of Creative Connection opportunities are offered virtually:
- Visit our Facebook Page and the Virtual Gallery Group where you can share what you are creating during this time.
- ArtMaking @ Home instructions and videos are for the whole family to make art together.
- Get inspired viewing over 100 past shows, artist talks and visitor comment videos on our YouTube Channel.
Stay Save, Be Well! And see everyone soon.
- State of Oregon Benefits for Independent Contractors, Self-Employed
- Oregon Cares Fund (for Black individuals/families, businesses, nonprofits)
- Tips on Funding from the Mid-Atlantic Arts Alliance
- DevNW Financial Counseling and Classes – Free through August 30, 2020