WEBSITE LAB: Build an Artist Website on Wix or Squarespace
with Jen Hernandez
In this two-night workshop, participants will create the basis for their own websites to serve as a professional platform to showcase or sell their art. We’ll focus on how to use Wix and Squarespace from the ground up, what tools are useful for artists and how to troubleshoot common issues. Come with your questions and laptop or tablet and we’ll work together to build and learn. Whether you’ve already started a website or are just in the exploring stage, this workshop will get your site up and running.
When: April 11 & 14
Time: 5:30-7:30 pm
Limited to 20 students
Cost: $100 (Scholarships Available)
Come with your questions, laptop and/or tablet and we’ll work together to build and learn.
- Identify the best way to showcase their work online, using their artistic skills and by learning new skills
- Be able to create a simple and effective website to share with audiences, potential employers, residencies and galleries
- Develop a written artist statement for their websites
- Learn how to quickly link social media accounts and about subscription services and website shops
- Know other artists in thee local area to connect with!
- Scholarships Available: Contact Claire Elam for more information.