WHAT IS IT?
Support The Arts Center’s Exhibition Program two ways!
- Donate the art that you have grown weary of, out in your studio, garage or storage.
- Freshen your home with New-to-You art.
Back by popular demand! The Arts Center’s Pre-Owned Art Sale (POAS) is back!
Due to COVID 19, the POAS is a full-week long! The Arts Center’s goal is to make the Pre-Owned Art Sale more accessible as COVID19 restrictions continue. We require Covid 19 protocol: masks, sanitation, distance and one-way traffic in the gallery.
This is great opportunity to:
- own original art
- update your art ‘stylings’ (home, office, dorm…)
- and support a great organization!
April 20 – 22 • 12-6pm
Donate original* art you’ve been keeping in storage, on the bottom shelf at the back of the closet, or that you’ve just outgrown… It’s tax deductible!
* Please: no giclee print or printed canvases (posters from museums or galleries may be accepted i.e “Guggenheim’s Frank Lloyd Wright Exhibit”)
April 24 AND April 27 – 30 • 12-5pm
FRIDAY, All Prices are SLASHED, to facilitate closing some sections beginning at 3 pm for our volunteer Movers.
This is your chance to own original artwork at prices for every budget.
Be the second (or third) owner of original artwork – a bargain hunter’s delight!
Frames, art supplies and other art related odds and ends will also be available.
PAT YOURSELF ON THE BACK
In just two days you’ve:
AND you’ve helped support The Arts Center’s exhibition program, supporting exhibitions in both The Corrine Woodman Gallery and the Main Gallery.