Creativity for Children, Youth, and Community
- Children and youth are provided arts experiences they would not otherwise receive.
- Classes, camps, workshops and 2nd Saturday Art Days support daily creative connections for our well-being.
- Scholarships are a Gift of Art for those unable to pay registration fees.
- Inspiring art exhibitions in our galleries, and engaging education events, are Admission FREE.
Thank you for considering a regular, Recurring Donation to grow the impact of creativity in our community.
Your gift to The Arts Center a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization, is tax deductible to the full extent of the law. The Arts Center’s Tax ID #93-6027995.
You can ensure that your favorite arts program or project continues for many years to come. Contributions to our Endowment Fund, or provisions made during your regular Estate Planning might be a tax benefit to you now, as well as help secure funding for The Arts Center into the future. Remember The Arts Center in your will or trust.
Stock & IRA donations
- Your transfer of ownership of appreciated securities or stock to The Arts Center qualifies for a tax deduction based on full market value, and you may avoid the capital gains tax.
- If you are at least 70½ years of age, you can make a tax-free contribution directly from your IRA each year and count it toward your required minimum distribution (RMD). Your tax advisor can let you know if this is a benefit for you.
- For more information, Contact The Arts Center’s Fund Manager, Tim Euhus, Edward Jones Financial Advisor.
Other Ways to Donate
The Oregon Cultural Trust partners with over 1,000 cultural non-profit organizations throughout Oregon. A gift to The Arts Center, a qualifying nonprofit organization, followed by a matching gift to the Oregon Cultural Trust allows you to claim your tax credit. FMI: Oregon Cultural Trust Website