DEADLINE TO SIGN UP: November 9
Exhibition Dates: November 28, 2020 – January 2, 2021
To present in visual art the concept of “home”, what it means to you, and has it changed during the “stay home, stay healthy” pandemic situation? For the 2020 holiday season, we invite artists of all media to participate in this Invitational and OPEN exhibit.
For some of us Covid 19 has changed our perception of what “home” means. Instead of that safe haven it is a place we not only return to, but where we have to stay. Has it been a positive experience? Do we know our home better now? Do we see it as a pretty prison, or an ongoing vacation house?
This is a Call for Artwork that represents “home” to the makers from either before and/or after the pandemic. All media, including video (2 minutes max, submited on a flash drive) will be accepted. Wow us with your enthusiasm, imagination and creativity.
- Work should be about the idea of a physical “home”, a structure or interior, not a “region”.
- “Home” can be inhabited by humans, dolls, birds, dogs, cats, fairies, etc.
- All media are accepted, including video (2 minutes max, submit on a flash drive)
- Max size is 48 x 48 inches – 3D work welcomed within size limit
- 1 – 3 works per person if all fit (roughly) within the 48 x 48 in dimensions
- Open to all ages and professional/beginner levels
- TAC wants to support your holiday sales. Price your work, or NFS if it is not for sale. TAC is a 50% consignment gallery, with 50% of sales helping to support The Arts Center.*
*NOTE: Commission checks to artists are paid within 30 days after the last day of the exhibit. All sales require a W9 tax form prior to payment. If you are unable to provide a W9 tax form, please let us know.
- November 28, 2020 – January 2, 2021 – Exhibition Dates
- November 9, 2020 – Deadline to Register
- November 23, 2020, 9:30 am – 5:00 pm – Artwork Delivery Day
- Thurs, December 10, 12 noon – Lunchbox Virtual Artist Talk via Zoom