Call for Art
Corvallis Fall Festival
51st annual festival poster art design
Submission Deadline: Friday, January 5, 2024
Corvallis Fall Festival is seeking art submissions for the 2024 | 51st annual festival poster art design. Proposals, sketches, or finished artworks should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 5, 2024. Designs will be chosen and the artist will be notified by the end of January.
POSTER ART SUBMISSION DETAILS
- Art should depict what Corvallis, Corvallis Fall Festival, or Fall means to you.
- Anyone is welcome to submit, preference is given to local and/or previous CFF Artists.
- Artists who produced a CFF poster within the last 10 years will not be considered.
- Please also submit a website or pictures of previously finished pieces.
- The artist agrees to submit a high-quality scan of the finished piece by March 1, 2024.
- Upon completion, CFF will pay the chosen Artist an honorarium of $500 for use of the image on
posters, merchandise, and publicity for the year, as well as for any other Corvallis Fall Festival publicity, use on website or memorabilia, in the future. Copyright and ownership of the artwork remain with the Artist.
- Artist will receive a corner booth at the 2024 Corvallis Fall Festival for the price of a standard booth. Reservation of booth confirmed by payment of the booth fee no later than June 1, 2024.
- Poster Artist agrees to NOT show artwork or printed editions publicly until after the 2024 Corvallis Fall Festival. If the Artist sells the original artwork before the festival, CFF asks that a finder’s fee of 15% be donated to CFF.
- Poster Artist will receive two complimentary tees featuring their design and may purchase additional shirts at a discounted price. (CFF can also add to the overall festival order if the Artist wishes to purchase a larger quantity.)
- Poster Artist will hand-sign copies of the poster to be sold at the festival.