Call to Artists: Sept 6-Oct 14, 2022
College of Forestry Holiday Craft & Art Fair
**Call for submissions accepted September 6 – October 14**
We are searching for vendors interested in showcasing and selling their items at our inaugural event! Please share information about your items and/or company using the text-fill sections below.
- Vendors are welcome on a first come, first serve basis, but CoF staff can limit the amount of vendors per category as needed.
- Payments will be due November 4. Payments not received by the due date may result in a forfeited booth.
All of the booth fees and commissions will be paid directly to our OSU Foundation account supporting Rootstock, the College of Forestry’s food pantry, and are considered a tax write off.
- Friday, December 2 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Saturday, December 3 9:00am – 4:00pm
Held at the new Peavy Forest Science Center and Richardson Hall, Oregon State University (Corvallis campus)
- 10′ x 10′ – $100 + 10% commission of sales, includes two 5′ x 2′ tables and two chairs
- 6′ x 6′ – $75 + 10% commission of sales, includes one 5′ x 2′ table and one chair
- 3′ x 8′ – $50 + 10% commission of sales, booth is confined to one 5′ x 2′ table with limited surrounding floor space and one chair
Questions? Please contact Rootstock@oregonstate.edu