Corvallis Fall Festival is seeking submissions for the 2018
Corvallis Fall Festival poster.
- Proposals should be submitted to the following email address no later than January 5, 2018.
- Poster artist will be chosen and notified no later than January 15, 2018.
Corvallis Fall Festival is seeking submissions for the 2018 (46th) Corvallis Fall Festival poster. Proposals should be submitted via email to Director@corvallisfallfestival.org no later than January 5, 2018. Poster artist will be chosen and notified no later than January 15, 2018.
- Art should depict what Corvallis, Corvallis Fall Festival, or Fall means to you.
- Anyone is welcome to submit, preference will be given to local and/or previous CFF artists.
- Previous CFF poster artists who produced a poster within the last 10 years will not be considered.
- Please also submit a website or pictures of previously finished pieces, to get an idea of your work.
- Artist agrees to have final artwork completed by March 1, 2018.
- Artist agrees to submit a high quality scan of the finished piece.
- Upon completion, CFF will pay chosen artist an honorarium of $500 to Artist for use of the image on posters and publicity for the year, as well as for any other Corvallis Fall Festival publicity, use on website or on memorabilia, in the future. Copyright and ownership of the artwork remains with Artist.
- Poster Artist agrees to NOT show artwork or printed editions publicly until Corvallis Fall Festival, September 22 & 23, 2018. If the artist sells the original artwork BEFORE the festival, CFF asks that a finder’s fee of 15% will be donated to CFF.
- Poster Artist will receive two complimentary t-shirts and may purchase additional shirts at a discounted price. (CFF can also add to the overall festival order if Artist wishes to purchase a larger quantity.)
- Poster Artist is expected to hand sign copies of the poster to be sold at the festival.
For more information contact:Deb Curtis Corvallis Fall Festival
582 SW Adams Ave
Corvallis, Or 97333