- Drop Dead Delicious – Mazama Big River Restaurant
- Bodaciously Beautiful – New Morning Bakery
- People’s Choice – DAM Determined Art Movement
- THANK you Chocolatiers: New Morning Bakery, Historic Old School Cafe and Event Center, The Flour’d Apron, Big RiverRestaurant, and DAM Determined Art Movement. Thanks Burst’s Chocolate for 8×8 Reception Chocolates.
Thank to Special Judges Jan Roberts-Dominguez & Jan Maitland.
- Thank you Portrait Artists Bill Shumway, Doyle Leek and Mark Allison.
- SPECIAL Thank You to Bob and Emily Steele and the Steele Family for their generous Sculpture and Endowment Fund gifts.
- Thanks to the Artists who created 140 8×8″ artworks!
- Thanks to the businesses, individuals and organizations who donated auction and raffle items and services.
- Thanks to Valley Catering, Emerson Vineyards, 2Towns Ciderhouse, and Micros Mazama Brewing.
The Arts Center received an outpouring of community support, from the 100 artists who donated 8×8 artworks, to local businesses, including major sponsor Encore Physical Therapy, and the Steele Family.
The Steele family, including Drs. Robert and Tom were honored at the event. The Steele family has entrusted The Arts Center with 12 original pieces created by artist, Emily Steele, over her 30-year career as an artist. Her works of steel and sculpted glass are a testament to her ability as an artist and collaborator. Emily is an inextricable link in The Arts Center history. She served on the board of directors and on the exhibition committee. The family has established an endowed fund to provide for administration and loan of the collection, to make art accessible to everyone. The Steele exhibit will run through November 2, 2019. (A special reception will be held at The Arts Center on October 17, 5:30-7:30 pm.)