For over 50 years we have been at the center of our creative community.
- Inspiring Exhibitions that have been featured in the New York Times.
- Creating arts experiences that promote better health.
- At-Risk Youth Art Ed Programming serves young people with creative expression that gives them a voice.
- In-house Art Education Program with creative play classes and camps for young artists that also provides employment for teaching artists.
- An ArtShop that connects you to the creativity of local artists.
YOUR Memberships and Donations make all of this possible!
What Matters Most: Fostering creativity and engagement with the arts, to inspire personal growth and community well-being.
All The Arts Center programs and services are open to everyone regardless of age, citizenship status, color, familial status, gender identification or expression, marital status, mental disability, national origin, physical disability, race, religion, religious observance, sex, sexual orientation, and source or level of income.