For over 50 years we have been at the center of our creative community.
- Inspiring Exhibitions that have been featured in the New York Times.
- Creating arts experiences that promote better health.
- Providing arts experiences through Young Artists Program gives a voice and builds confidence for youth from high-risk situations.
- Integrating engaging arts learning with other school classroom subjects through project-based learning activities.
- In-house Art Education offers creative play classes and camps for young artists.
- Art classes, workshops and Open Studios available for adults wishing to continue personal artistic development.
- The ArtShop connects you to the creativity of local artists — the best selection of local arts and crafts in town.
- Offering artists opportunities for employment, professional development, and income.
YOUR Memberships and Donations make all of this possible! We are also thankful for many volunteers and business & organization partners.
What Matters Most: Fostering creativity and engagement with the arts, to inspire personal growth and community well-being.
The Arts Center programs and services are open to everyone regardless of age, citizenship status, national origin, color, familial status, gender identification or expression, marital status, mental disability, physical disability, race, faith, sex, sexual orientation, and source or level of income.