Over 55 years at the center of our creative community.
We connect art lovers, learners and creators through outstanding programs:
- Community-centered Exhibitions have been featured in the New York Times.
- Innovative arts experiences promote self care and community well being.
- Youth from high risk situations are given a voice that builds confidence in their creative selves through the Young Artists Program.
- In-house Art Education offers creative play classes and camps for young artists to explore, and adults to build artistic skills.
- The ArtShop connects you to the creativity of local artists — the best selection of local arts and crafts in town.
- Programs support the professional development of artists: employment opportunities, regular networking, a business foundations lecture series, an annual community Arts Alive interactive event featuring regional artists, and artist residency opportunities.
What Matters Most: Fostering creativity and engagement with the arts, to inspire personal growth and community well-being.
People of all ages, citizenship status, national origin, color, familial status, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental disability, physical disability, race, faith, sex, sexual orientation, and source or level of income join together and connect at The Arts Center.