Over 55 years at the center of our creative community.
What Matters Most: Fostering creativity and engagement with the arts, to inspire personal growth and community well-being.
Our Core Values:
- Connect art lovers, learners and creators through outstanding programs
- Promote a sense of community, artistic support and inclusive cultural richness
- Create and sustain dynamic partnerships and community support for the arts
We do this through:
- Community-based Exhibitions in our galleries.
- Innovative arts experiences promote self care and community well being.
- Youth from high risk situations are given a voice that builds confidence in their creative selves through the Young Artists Program.
- Integrated Art Education offers creative play experiences for young artists to explore, and adults to build artistic skills.
- The ArtShop connects you to the creativity of local artists — the best selection of local arts and crafts in town.
- Programs support the professional development of artists with employment opportunities, networking, a business foundations lecture series, an annual community Arts Alive interactive event featuring regional artists, and artist residency opportunities.
People of all ages, citizenship status, national origin, color, familial status, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental disability, physical disability, race, faith, sex, sexual orientation, and source or level of income join together and connect at The Arts Center.