For over 55 years we have been at the center of our creative community.
Outstanding arts center programs connect art lovers, learners and creators:
- Community-centered Exhibitions have been featured in the New York Times.
- Innovative arts experiences that promote self care and community well being.
- Youth from high risk situations are given a voice that builds confidence in their creative selves through the Young Artists Program.
- Youth experience cultural literacy arts integrated with other school classroom subjects through process-based arts education.
- In-house Art Education offers creative play classes and camps for young artists.
- Art classes, workshops and Open Studios available for adults wishing to continue personal artistic development.
- The ArtShop connects you to the creativity of local artists — the best selection of local arts and crafts in town.
- Offering artists opportunities for employment, professional development, and income.
YOUR Memberships and Donations make all of this possible! We are also thankful for many volunteers and business & organization partners.
What Matters Most: Fostering creativity and engagement with the arts, to inspire personal growth and community well-being.
People of all ages, citizenship status, national origin, color, familial status, gender identification or expression, marital status, mental disability, physical disability, race, faith, sex, sexual orientation, and source or level of income join together and connect at The Arts Center.