Over 55 years at the center of our creative community.
We connect art lovers, learners and creators through outstanding programs:
- Community-centered Exhibitions have been featured in the New York Times.
- Innovative arts experiences that promote self care and community well being.
- Youth from high risk situations are given a voice that builds confidence in their creative selves through the Young Artists Program.
- In-house Art Education offers creative play classes and camps for young artists and exploration, skill building for adults.
- The ArtShop connects you to the creativity of local artists — the best selection of local arts and crafts in town.
- Offering artists opportunities for employment, professional development, and income.
YOUR Memberships and Donations make all of this possible!
What Matters Most: Fostering creativity and engagement with the arts, to inspire personal growth and community well-being.
People of all ages, citizenship status, national origin, color, familial status, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental disability, physical disability, race, faith, sex, sexual orientation, and source or level of income join together and connect at The Arts Center.