Intro to Mobile Photography | Kat Sloma
- Date: Saturday, March 4, 2017
- Time: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Location of class: The Arts Center basement – Dance floor
- Age: Teen – Adults
- Minimum registration 6 – Maximum registration 12
- Register by: March 3, 2017
- Cost: $50 + cost of apps
- Required Hardware: iOS or Android Device
Learn to capture great photographs with your smartphone or tablet. You always have your mobile device with you, right? Why not make it your primary camera! In this half-day course, you’ll learn how to get the most out of your device’s camera along with the basics of creative photo editing. Whether you want to take nice photographs of your family and friends to share online or begin to create photographic art, you’ll be making photographs you are proud to share in no time! The class will be taught for both iOS and Android devices, and no prior photography experience is necessary.
App list is provided prior to workshop, via email.