Saturday, October 13, 2018, 6-10 pm
CH2M Hill Alumni Center | OSU Campus
Art | Chocolate | Auction | FUN
On October 13, 2018, The Arts Center presents our 30th Annual chocolate+art gala — a Mad Hatter themed “Chocolate Wonderland”
Celebrate the power of art to ignite innovation, inspire community building and foster the next generation of creatives and the outstanding programs of Your Arts Center.
2018 Chocolate Wonderland Highlights include:
- Decadent chocolate from local Chocolatiers:
- Burst’s Chocolates, DAM Determined Art Movement, Lady C’s CakePan, Little Wuesten, New Morning Bakery, Old School Cafe & Event Center
- Hors d’oeuvres and beverages from some of our favorite makers
- Amazing contemporary regional Artwork and the artists who made them
- Chances to win big with Unique Creative Experiences and Offerings
- Special edition Arts Camp Childcare for parents
Don’t be late, for this Very Important Date!
ALSO: Art in Wonderland & Chocolate ArtBar – Thursday, Oct 11, 5-8 pm
Preview the art of Chocolate Wonderland while sipping creative cocktails from 4Spirits Distillery, Spiritopia Liqueurs & Vivacity Fine Spirits. Cover charge includes Hors d’oeuvres and “hat” making fun. More Info Soon.
• • • • •
Thanks to Supporting Sponsors: Ringo, Stuber, Ensor, Hadlock & Smith PC
Contributing Sponsors: Anderson Group CPAs, Corvallis Benton County Economic Development Office, Corvallis Radiology, Silver Falls Dermatology, Starker Forests and Valley Pathology Services
Patrons: David Charlton and Candace Pierson-Charlton, Edward Jones | Tim Euhus, Hurley Financial, Inkwell Home Store, Oregon State Credit Union, The Hennessy Family, Patrick Hadlock & Cynthia Spencer, Rich Carone, Unified Insurance,
Table Sponsors: Barker Insurance, Encore Physical Therapy, Dava Behrens, Coldwell Banker Valley Brokers, Town & County Realty, Samaritan Health Services