Youth Poetry Celebration
- Deadline: Sunday, March 10, 2019 (We have a mail slot in our front door for last minute submissions.)
- Who: All Youth in Kindergarten through Grade 8, Living in Linn and Benton County
- Exhibition Dates: April 2– May 1, 2019
- Youth Open Mic: May 1 @ 5:00 pm
- Where: Corrine Woodman Gallery, The Arts Center
In celebration of April’s Poetry Month 2019, poets in Grades K-8, living in Linn or Benton County, are invited to participate in the 14th Annual The Arts Center Youth Poetry Celebration. All poems submitted will be exhibited in the Corinne Woodman Gallery at The Arts Center.
Award certificates will be selected by The Arts Center’s judges. While we encourage inclusion of visual art with poetry submissions, it is not required, and has no influence on awarding poetry. An award certificate for artistic presentation will be assigned in each category. Each poet who comes to the Open Mic will receive a small cash award. Awards will be announced at the Reception and Youth Open Mic, May 1, 2019, 5-6:30 pm.
Link to Application Form & Guidelines >>
FMI: 541-754-1551, ext 658 or email@example.com