Accepting submissions for WFA 2019 Juried Art Market
June 1 & 2, 2019 – Portland Metro
Deadline: February 11, 2019
Be a part of the contemporary art scene in Oregon by participating in this creative and innovative outdoor art festival. We are celebrating our 20th Anniversary and invite artists of all genres – crafters and makers, designers and bakers. Exploring everything from traditional art forms to New Media genres like 3D printing, and from pure forms to multi-media.
Deadline for submissions is February 11, 2019.
A top-notch jury panel will choose which artists participate in the festival.
Jurors from past years include:
– Karl Burkheimer – Chair, MFA in Craft, Oregon Center for Arts & Crafts
– Chris Beanes – Founder, Latino Arts Now
– Ashley Gibson-Graeter – Assistant Director, Center for Contemporary Art & Culture
– Damara Bartlett – Executive Director, Blackfish Gallery
– William Hernandez – Artist & Educator
– Brett Binford – Owner, Eutectic Gallery
Artists will be notified by February 22, 2019.
Application Fee: $20 / Booth Fee: $125 for a single (10×10); $250 for a double (10×20)
You will be prompted to open a free account with Entrythingy.com, then you’ll be ready to start the application process! Thanks, good luck and Happy New Year to you!
WFA 2019 – Wilsonville Festival of Arts