Problem Gambling Awareness Art Contest
Middle school students are invited to submit artwork that could be chosen to illustrate the 2019 Oregon Health Authority Problem Gambling Awareness Calendar. Twelve designs will be selected, one for each month of the year.
- Open to middle-school aged youth in Oregon
- Entry Deadline: March 29th, 2019
- Supported by: Problem Gambling Prevention Program at Benton County Health Department
- FMI and to apply: https://www.oregonpgs.org/art-search/
- Adolescents and problem gambling fact sheet