Call to artists:
Corvallis Fall Festival is seeking submissions to the 2020 (48th annual) Corvallis Fall Festival poster. Proposals should be submitted via email to email@example.com no later than January 6, 2020. Poster artist will be chosen and notified no later than January 17, 2020.
- Art should depict what Corvallis, Corvallis Fall Festival, or Fall means to you.
- Anyone is welcome to submit, preference will be given to local and/or previous CFF artists.
- Previous CFF poster artists who produced a poster within the last 10 years will not be considered.
- Please also submit a website or pictures of previously finished pieces, to get an idea of you work.
- Artist agrees to have final artwork completed by March 1, 2020.
- Artist agrees to submit a high quality scan of finished piece.
- Upon completion, CFF will pay chosen artist an honorarium of $500 to the artist to use of the image on posters and publicity for the year, as well as for any other Corvallis Fall Festival publicity, use on website or on memorabilia, in the future. Copyright and ownership of the artwork remains the artist.
- Artist will receive a corner booth at the 2020 Corvallis Fall Festival for the price of a standard booth ($395). Confirmation of wanting this booth will be by payment of the $395 fee no later than June 1, 2020.
- Poster Artist agrees to NOT show artwork or printed editions publicly until after Corvallis Fall Festival, September 26 & 27, 2020. If the artist sells the original artwork BEFORE the festival, CFF asks that a finder’s fee of 15% will be donated to CFF.
- Poster Artist will receive two complimentary t-shirts and may purchase additional shirts at a discounted price. (CFF can also add to the overall festival order if the artist wishes to purchase a larger quantity.)
- Poster Artist will hand sign copies of the poster to be sold at the festival.
Corvallis Fall Festival