Join us for our 32nd Annual Benefit for The Arts Center
Saturday, October 10, 2020, 6 pm – A Virtual Gala!
Support Community-Centered Arts Services that inspire the creativity and well-being of youth, adults and artists in the greater Corvallis area.
- 8×8 Arts Gallery – view the 130+ pieces in special Artist Reception & Preview, Thurs, Oct 1, 6 pm
- Epic Items and Services in Live and Online Auction
- TY Gala Goodies + SWAG for Gala Donations $100 or more
- Honor Artist, Arts Educator and Arts Patron Susan Johnson
- Virtual Paddle Raise to Support The Arts Center
- Special Guest Host MC Mike McInally
YUM! Participating Chocolatiers
All are welcome to enjoy the Art for the Heart Virtual Gala with a Registration, no Ticket Purchase required. Please consider donating the amount you would have spent, to support community arts programs that connected us to creativity.
$100 & $250 registrations* receive a Thank You Goodies for two (2) that includes Delicious Goodies from Forks & Corks Catering, Wine from Emerson Vineyards, Scrumptuous Dessert Samples from Artisan Chocolatiers, and Fun Event SWAG.
*Received by September 30, 2020 will receive SWAG Thank You.
Are available for individuals and businesses. All Sponsors will receive recognition during our live streamed event, on traditional media, social media, AND More. See Sponsorship Info Here >>
If you would like to participate as a sponsor, donor, or volunteer, please contact Michele Campione at Michele@theartscenter.net or 541-754-1551, Ext 652.