Artistically Altering | Mobile Photography II | Kat Sloma
This course follows Intro to Mobile Photography (but is not a pre-requisite)
- Date: Saturday, April 1, 2017
- Time: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Location of class: The Arts Center basement – Dance floor
- Age: Teen – Adults
- Minimum registration 6 – Maximum registration 12
- Register by: March 31, 2017
- Cost: $50 + cost of apps
- Required Hardware: iOS Device Only
Take your photography to a whole new level! Explore the possibilities of creating interesting and unique art by altering photographs on your iPhone or iPad. In this half-day workshop, you will learn the secrets of sequencing and blending apps to create art with depth and interest from your photographs. By then end, you will be creating images as unique as you are! The class will be taught for iOS devices, running the latest version of iOS.
App list is provided prior to workshop, via email.